Clarity Grid aggregated a vast amount of data:
- Wholesale prices (including ancillary and capacity costs) at 60,000+ nodal locations at latitude/longitude level detail and associated zonal/index/HUBs for both generation and load using standardized coding formats for ease of reference.
- Tariffs for over 1,800 Distribution Utilities and 8,500 individual tariffs for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers incorporating all billing components, e.g., distribution, demand, and energy.
- Simulated load profiles for over 100 unique locations for both residential and commercial model facilities.
Data aggregated at most granular levels in the three key areas: wholesale energy, tariffs, and consumption profiles combined with analytics to provide key insights into the market.
Clarity Grid also captured:
- Generation/Substation Name
- Transmission/Distribution Utility
- Independent System Operator (ISO) Territory
- Generation Node Capacity, Owner, and Fuel Type
- Load Node Utility, Utility EIA ID, Capacity, and Primary Customer
- Historical 12-month Average Next Day Price
- Real Time Price
- Next Day Price
Bring the power of the Clarity Grid Toolkit to your systems with the Clarity Grid API.
Clarity Grid Solutions, Inc.
9821 Katy Freeway, Ste 600
Houston, TX, USA 77024